- Handling administration incl. filing and general organisation of paperwork relating to the operations or people management related matters.
- Manage staff leave schedules and other absences from work.
- Review guest itineraries and liaise with the reservation team for any queries.
- Support with organisation and planning of day-to-day duties of the wider hospitality team.
- Work closely with HR to coordinate training, recruitment or performance development activities.
- Do research on necessary supplies and working with purchasing department to arrange procurement.
- Support with reviewing and adjusting Health & Safety manuals, Emergency protocols and Standard Operating procedures.
- Deal with guest requests as necessary, including liaising with guests directly.
- Arrange team-building activities.
- Assist with report-writing activities.
- Email communication with other heads of departments.
- Oversee special projects as requested by the Hospitality Manager.
- Degree / Higher Diploma in Hotel Management/Business Administration
- Proven experience in a luxury hotel, lodge or food & beverage environment.
- Project management certification or related experience an advantage
- Excellent written & verbal English language.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Clear communication skills including report writing and professional email writing.
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills.
- Working well under pressure.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Confident decision-maker.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion.