- Ensure the territory achieves given sales targets (Volume and Value) through hands on management of given accounts or territory in line with the sales and distribution plans.
- Developing competitive market penetration strategies
- Developing strategic partnerships including Distributors, Depots and Outlet partnerships to support the scaling of the business.
- Contributing to the strategy process to take the business to new territories
- Regularly oversee the Territory Sales Representative visits to outlets to ensure that the 4As (Availability, Accessibility, Affordability and Activation) are being applied and address any skills gaps.
- Target setting to include all parameters /KPIs for each revenue stream: Business segment, regional goals and key accounts including Distributors and Depots
- Ensure all team members have a signed performance contracts as per company policies.
- Be the primary contact person for client management to ensure world class service delivery as of company Beverages to market.
- Drive high level of collaboration with other organizational leaders and associates to maintain cross-functional cooperation and synergy, that drive achievement of company goals.
- Exercise prudent cost management to maintain business expenses within approved budge
- Ensure timely delivery of accurate reports to CEO, as per stipulated templates, dashboards, formats and on time
- Proposing innovative Brand activation initiatives for sales and market increase
- Bachelors/Masters degree in a business related field.
- A minimum of 10 years in sales and distribution within the FMCG Industry.
- Working knowledge in the respective area will be an added advantage.
- Practical experience in use of MS packages and ERP systems.
- Willingness and ability to travel and work extensively in Kenya.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Self-driven and self-motivated.
- Must be honest and reliable.
- Must be aggressive with good networking skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to change in priorities.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Summit Recruitment and search on www.summitrecruitment-search.com to apply