Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the company’s capital raising activities, both equity, and debt.
- Ensure a permanent pipeline of project financing for all Company projects.
- Deliver analytics and insights covering valuation, optimal capital structure, cost of capital and returns analyses, debt capacity, refunding analysis, strategic alternatives, etc.
- Evaluating and executing M&A and other investment opportunities.
- Develop and advise management on hedging strategies in currency, interest rates, and carbon.
- Analyzing valuation and returns.
- Oversight of transaction due diligence.
- Negotiation of transaction documentation including sales and purchase agreements and other legal documents.
- Deal structuring and other transaction-related matters.
- Liaising with business stakeholders across all levels to achieve transactional goals.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze complex financial models to support management decisions around potential M&A, initiatives, acquisition targets, and other growth activities.
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree in Finance, Business Administration, or an MBA.
- Extensive experience in a similar role or Corporate Finance experience in a top-tier consulting firm or investment bank.
- Adept at using Microsoft Excel for financial modeling and data analytics.
- Excellent analytical skills as well as strong business acumen.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with different stakeholders.
- Result-oriented, organized and can prioritize effectively and multi-task to deliver results in a fast-paced work environment.