- Develop all internal controls and policies designed to ensure that all financial compliance requirements are met.
- Ensure accounting and reporting records are maintained for Kenya, Tanzania and Mauritius.
- Management of Transfer Pricing and Policy and intergroup billing.
- Tracking payments and processing invoices.
- Tax filing and processing tax payments.
- Management of audit preparations and processes.
- Liaising with local revenue authorities.
- Liaising with the company’s bankers.
- Reconciliations including, but not limited to, bank accounts, debtors, creditors, intercompany and other balance sheet receivables, and payables.
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets and budget revisions.
- Payroll management.
- Monthly and annual management reporting.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree.
- Must have a CPA(K).
- Must 5 years’ experience as a group accountant for an international company.
- Must be registered with Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK).
- Familiar with QuickBooks.
- Excellent command of English (Spoken & Written).
- Must have an Impeccable integrity, diligence and confidentiality.