About the Program:
The Graduate Internship Program is a one-year program designed to provide guided work experience and professional development to fresh university graduates in various disciplines.
- Bachelor’s degree (second upper) in Community Development, Public Health, Procurement and related studies.
- Fresh graduate or must have graduated within the last one year from the date of the advert.
- Fresh graduates who are either beneficiaries of CFK Africa’s programs or have experienced the impact of CFK Africa’s initiatives.
- Fresh graduates who are willing to commit their time, for an entire year, to work for CFK Africa.
- Fresh graduates who demonstrate desire and passion to work in informal and peri-urban settlements in Kenya.
Method of Application
Successful trainees will be paired with dedicated professional supervisors at the beginning of every engagement for year-long guidance.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants may send a cover letter and CV indicating the program and reference code to firstname.lastname@example.org and fill and submit the form below by 24th March 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.