Our programme provides a comprehensive grounding in corporate and commercial banking. You’ll work directly with a diverse range of business and corporate customers alongside Corporate, Financial Institutions and Commercial Bankers. You’ll be able to explore how your skills can adapt to different areas of our business, while developing new skills to help kick-start your career in the CCIB Client Coverage.
Your career progression
At the end of your 18-month programme, you’ll join a role within our CCIB Client Coverage team. Areas include:
- Credit Analysis
- Relationship Management
- Client Management
What you ‘ll do over 18 Months
- Induction – these are classroom sessions, case studies, and tailored technical training split by business functions.
- 12 month training rotation – you’ll spend five months in your focus area and go on to broaden your experience with two months rotations in Financial Markets, Transaction Banking and Risk.
- 6 month business rotation – your last rotation will be six months in your focus area within CCIB Client Coverage. It’s your opportunity to find the team you fit into best and begin your Standard Chartered career.
We’re interested in people with diverse backgrounds and encourage students from all degree disciplines to apply to our programmes.
For our Graduate Programme, you must
- Be in their final year of study for a university degree or higher, or have graduated in the last two years, and
- Have the permanent legal right to work in the country you’re applying to