The post holder works will report directly to the Website redevelopment Senior Project Manager and work collaboratively with the, Digital Communications Manager, Non-Member markets digital manager, SCI Web Developer, as well as other business functions at SCI that use the SCI global website as a communications tool.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Experience in managing websites, including the more technical areas: set up of Metadata following SEO best practices, broken links fixes, set up of redirections, etc.
- Demonstrated success in delivering high-quality, impact driven digital assets targeting a range of audiences Exceptional written communication skills in English, with a proven ability to distil large amounts of information; skills in other languages would be an advantage.
- High level of attention to detail. Copy proofreading experience.
- Can work well in a team
- Ability to work with a range of stakeholders, support their needs and manage expectations
- Significant ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt work plans flexibly depending on external opportunities.
- A willingness to travel to support relevant events as required
- Experience working with Drupal CMS
- French proficiency
- A self-starter using initiative to see opportunities to achieve objectives in this role
- Strong IT skills particularly in Microsoft products
- Ability to articulate the work of Save the Children with passion
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills, with an ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple demands and competing priorities, while maintaining high quality standards.
- Capacity to build and maintain excellent relations and to work effectively in a multicultural and multi-ethnic environment respecting diversity