Duties And Responsibilities
- Support the VP in coordinating communication across the department and with other departments.
- Lead the department’s operational cadence, including Weekly departmental management meetings, Monthly meetings, Senior Management Meeting Team Weekly, and quarterly reviews.
- Responsible for coordinating cascaded OKR development and tracking across all departmental team members and reporting to VP on progress.
- Prepare weekly and monthly departmental OKR reports for the Pula Senior Management team.
- Develop and execute performance metric data collection exercises, analyze and produce clear, succinct and actionable reports based on facts and data.
- Oversee global project management and execution, track and report on performance metrics, analyze and report on variances and areas for improvement.
- Coaching and supporting two direct reports:
- Project Manager
- Metrics and reporting
- Project setup and configuration
- Tracking of project management and deliverables
- Administration officer
- Project budget reporting
- Recruitment tracking
- Contract management (2000+ contracts per year)
- Travel requests
- Procurement Requests
- Project Manager
- Budget management
- Track and report all project (Cost of Sales) expenses against budget weekly to relevant managers and directors;
- Monthly report of turnaround times from request to receipt of funds by field teams
- Analyze variances of both and produce estimates/forecasts of spending for the remainder of the year.
- Draft annual budgets for VP review and approval
What You Need To Have To Be Successful
- You have experience in a fast- paced environment coordinating different people in various workstreams
- Critical Thinking Skills. You must have the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Behavioral Skills. You must be self-directed, work well alone or in a team structure, highly results oriented, and willing to learn and expand his/her technical and product knowledge base through formal education, professional training, and self-study.
- You have knowledge and understanding of dealing with C-suite executives with excellent communication and presentation skills, integrity and impeccable professionalism.
- You are fully comfortable with project management tools (Jira preferred), Google Drive applications such as Google Sheets, Google Docs etc.as you will mainly work on these platforms.
- Great at generating high quality reports and presentations
- Detail oriented and persistent with black belt project management skills
- Quick-learner- somebody who is not afraid to try something but also learns from mistakes once corrected
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Pula on boards.eu.greenhouse.io to apply