- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Write technical documentation.
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve the software.
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or a relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience as a Full Stack Engineer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MS SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. IIS, Apache) and UI/UX design
- Familiarity with distributed application frameworks (e.g. MassTransit)
- Familiarity with DevOps practices (e.g. version control, CICD)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Group Finance Manager – Logistics) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 24th March 2023.