As a Fuels Field Team Leader, you will be responsible for smooth operations utilizing own and subcontracted resources to ensure supply of quality fuel in the network for our KOKO Cooker Customers
What You Will Do
- Calibration and maintenance of testing equipment.
- Fuel quality monitoring, analysis, and reporting.
- Ensuring the fuels testing laboratory is taken care of and 5s applied to the letter.
- Perform periodic inspection checks for product compliance in the network with set standards
- Ensure the safety of the work environment during quality checks
- Test products as per KOKO Labs procedures and reporting
- Participate in the fuels receipt with representatives of our fuel partners Participate in sourcing and replacement of the fuels testing equipment on a need basis
- Report, escalate and follow up on fuel delivery-related field incidents
- Provide feedback on the KOKO technology used by KOKO operators and identify areas of improvement
- Monitor and report on the performance of all Micro tankers
- Lead and Mentor operators and assistants on existing technology improvements, KOKO maintenance activities, quality, safety, and incident management
- Supervise the rollout of new last-mile hardware; depot stations and micro tankers
What You Will Bring
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Chemistry, Operations, or engineering-related field with 1+ years of hands-on experience within an operations environment
- Good data analysis and presentation skills on google sheets or Microsoft Office
- Ability to work with testing equipment
- Ability to work independently with accuracy and precision
- Flexibility and adaptability in your attitude and approach to work
- Problem-solving skills, cost-saving, and business continuity mindset
- Ability to adapt to a highly technological environment -knowledge of basic android smartphone technology is an added advantage good communication and interpersonal skills
- A good understanding of the basic traffic rules
- A good understanding of HSSE procedures in the petroleum industry will be an added advantage