- Receive and conclude all client visits while ensuring that client experience is met.
- Capture all client details on the phone such as phone number and full names on booking the client.
- Ensure that all clients fill in an indemnity form before being attended to by therapists.
- Organize and book all client appointments using the booking software.
- Ensure that all clients fill in an indemnity form before being attended to by therapists Ensure all bookings are done accurately with no double-booking cases.
- Ensure service billing is done and clients pay either before or after treatments without exception.
- Issue and record all gift vouchers.
- Issue branded receipts to clients and ensure that clients must leave with their receipts.
- Assist in other areas such as getting refreshments for the client, making sure that reception is always tidy and clean.
- Handle all incoming calls and in a professional and courteous manner.
- Coordinate and communicate all bookings and cancellations in good time to the therapists to allow timely service preparations.
- Communicate weekly offers and new products/services to clients.
- Ensure all licenses are available and current.
- Always maintain a clean and organized front desk.
- Communicate to all clients any promotions, product/treatment launches, discounts, or service changes.
- Inform management or the branch manager of any peculiar client/local authority visitations in good time.
- Observe all requirements as per the service level agreement.
- Manage product sales and update stock appropriately on the company’s integrated booking system
- Update daily sales reports, including coffee shop sales, in Excel or as may be required to facilitate accountability to management.
- To bring to the immediate attention of management any issues arising from a client including any complaints, suggestions or recommendations made by the clients.
- Escalate inappropriate actions or comments experienced while executing duty
- To receive and document payments accurately through the software and updating the daily report with modes of transaction used (cash, M-pesa, credit card).
- Degree or Diploma in hospitality, front office, communication, or related field
- You are required to have excellent computer skills- MS Office
- You are always required to be honest and trustworthy and not to get distracted or intimated by third parties
- Experience handling multicultural clientele is required
- Excellent work ethics, professionalism, phone etiquette and communication skills.
- Always look presentable and smartly dressed
- High level of organization, multitasking and timeliness
- Experience working in a busy and fast-paced environment is highly preferred