JOB PURPOSE & SUMMARY
Our client who is in the high-tech space offering global technical services is looking for a Fraud Prevention Associate to join their vibrant team in Nairobi.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Proactively search and identify fraudulent activities and take the required mitigation measures to prevent fraudulent activities.
- Investigate and resolve user payment transactions within the stipulated rules to increase revenues and prevent potential losses.
- Quality checks, reviews, and evaluates user accounts for potential red alerts
- Review and moderate the accounts of new and existing users based on the set-out criteria and standards
- Reviews potential document variances and identifies true discrepancies
- Determine and analyze existing fraud trends and recommend measures to mitigate and manage potential risks
- Receives and responds to inquiries and complaints from the agents regarding payments
- Provides periodic and ad hoc reporting, referring complex inquiries to higher level personnel
- Analyzes and reconciles simple to moderately complex discrepancies, which require the collection and review of user histories to locate errors
- Track, review, and verify users against the organization’s set out standards
- Follow pre-defined sets of rules that the organization has set to protect its users and maintain their reputation and while ensuring legal compliance.
- Various support tasks assigned as shall be assigned
EDUCATION/KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Psychology, Forensics, or Criminology is required.
- Experience:(3-5) years’ work experience as an investigator or fraud examiner in banking insurance or other related filed is must.
COMPETENCY AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Excellent communication (oral/writing) and presentation skills
- Excellent communication, creative, organizational, and decision-making skills.
- Self-driven, results-oriented, and positive team player.
- Ability to thrive in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on the fly.
- Ability to respond promptly and prioritize workload effectively based on the needs of customers.
- Keen attention to detail and effective time management skills
- Eager to learn, adapt and collaborate at all levels.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Flexi-Personnel on ats.flexi-personnel.com to apply