What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Oversee the Food & Beverage operations of the Hotel.
- Ensure that our Food and Beverage team is always highly motivated to create amazing moments for our guests and employees.
- Be entrepreneurial and think beyond the boundaries.
- Create, encourage and implement revenue generating ideas.
- Provide service that is sincere, warm and enthusiastic while you take the time to get to know the guests and be committed to service excellence.
- Lead, mentor and train the Food & Beverage Operations team.
- Ensure Food & Beverage relevant brand standards are maintained.
- Strategize on new products and service offerings.
- Create unforgettable experiences for our guests.
Your experience and skills include:
- Proven Food and Beverage Operational experience in Restaurant, Banquet and Bar Management.
- Excellent computer knowledge and skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to budget and forecast monthly and annually.
- Up to date with Food and Beverages trends as well as best practices.
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets.
- Bachelors degree in Food Service Management or related field
- Minimum experience of 10years in Food & Beverage.