Duties and Responsibilities
- Track key daily, weekly, and monthly logistics metrics – (Fuel consumption, Labor utilization, Maintenance, Coverage costs, etc) with respect to the agreed budget.
- Work with the Fleet Supervisor to ensure that set lead times/ TATs are adhered to and tracked on the established platforms.
- Participate in the daily scrum meeting and address assigned corrective actions and maintain a CAPA resolution rate >90% for immediate corrective actions
- Collaborate with the Supervisors (ICS) to streamline consolidation, bin and collection schedules to eliminate lean waste.
- Preparation of Service Received Notes (SRNs) and updating them on the established platforms.
- Conduct vendor Accounts reconciliation based on the amounts paid vs owed.
- Work closely with indirect reports (drivers & turn boys) to understand and ensure their day-to-day challenges are resolved e.g. route challenges, collection schedules, etc
- Participate in the development, resolution, and implementation of short-term and medium-term corrective and preventive action.
- Bachelor’s degree in any engineering discipline
- Experience in statistics or related certification (stats) will be an added advantage
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in the logistics industry
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills