Duties and Responsibilities
- Compiling and formatting financial estimates;
- Taking initial action on budget monitoring; and
- Preparing reports and briefs on budgetary policy issues.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must be in possession of either: –
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following areas: Commerce (Finance Option),
- Economics, Business Administration, Business Management or Finance
- Any other Bachelor’s degree with Certified Public Accountant II (CPA II) qualification.