- Achieve sales targets as set forth in the sales projections.
- Manage time and expectations on the field daily.
- Manage your sales funnel by reaching out to potential clients and maintaining relationships in a very organized manner.
- Ensure sales are conducted in accordance with documented processes and procedures
- Ensure to only sell to customers that are able to pay for the products during the loan period through proper Due Diligence and KYC of customers being onboarded.
- Manage use of Ilara Health’s assets and vigilantly contain selling costs.
- Ensure proper documentation and handling of the administrative work involved in the on-boarding of new facilities.
Who You Are
- Based in Mombasa county
- Adaptable & comfortable in a complicated and constantly evolving business environment. Fast learner. Willing to contribute in areas beyond formal job description
- Strong communications & highly organized and structured individuals.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Willingness to work a variety of hours as the business demands, including occasionally late nights & weekends.
- Familiarity with office applications (especially Excel) as well as Google Drive, Google Forms, Skype etc
- Linguistic capabilities: Swahili, and English