Roles & Responsibilities:
- Carry out ERP system demos, highlighting the capabilities of the system.
- Collaborate with internal & customer teams to analyze, and document software solution requirements.
- Define & document ERP System requirements to be used in the implementation process.
- Identify opportunities to improve the deployment of the solution and enhance the value add-ons of the custom ERP system.
- Train the end users on efficient solution use and offer effective knowledge transfer.
- Offer user support and ensure an excellent post-deployment customer experience by identifying, communicating, and solving project-related issues.
- Examine the client business processes, and perform various business support tasks required for a successful ERP implementation.
- Work with clients to implement the ERP and provide business and application support to clients during the implementation process.
- Work with the project managers, development team, and system architect to design and build quality software solutions.
Desired Skills & Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer or Business related studies
- 3+years’ experience in ERP Solutions implementation/ as a functional consultant
- Must be a creative, critical, and analytical thinker
- Excellent interpersonal skills; a good communicator, ability to work with a team, and emotionally well-balanced