Ref No LU/AD/2/1/2023
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Installation of wiring in new buildings.
- Repair and service of all types of electrical machines.
- Inspect all Distribution Boxes for safety purposes.
- Maintenance of electricity supply to University buildings/facilities.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
For appointment to this post, a candidate must;
- Craft Certificate or Government Trade Test II
- Exemplary work performance with three (3) year experience as electrician III
Method of Application
Important information to all Applicants
Candidates will be required to satisfy the requirement of chapter 6 of the constitution of Kenya 2010 and must attach the following once they are shortlisted for interview.
- Certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigation.
- Tax compliance certificate from KRA
- Clearance certificate from Higher Education Loans Board
- Clearance certificate from CRB
- Self-declaration clearance certificate from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- A soft copy of the application letter and the C.V. to be emailed to: email@example.com
Interested applicants should forward one (1) copy of application package, including updated curriculum vitae, giving details of the applicant’s age, academic and professional qualifications, working experience, present post and salary, telephone contact, email address, names and addresses of three referees plus copies of certificates and testimonials. The reference number of the position applied should be clearly indicated on both application letter and the envelope.
Applications should be addressed to:-
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor (AF&P)
P.O. Box 1100-20300
NYAHURURU – KENYA
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Closing Date: Friday February 3rd, 2023.