As a Doorman, you will be at the front, waiting by the doorstep ready with a dashing smile, magnificent personality and a helping hand receiving and ushering in our guests here at Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club. Your energy and exceptional personality along with your knowledge of the hotel services and the local area will create a lasting memory for our guests?
Does this sound like an exciting opportunity for you? Do you feel you match the criteria above and are able to
What’s in it for you:
- Be part of creating the historic story of rehabilitating and releasing the rare Mountain Bongo that was heading toward extinction.
- Working with a hotel rich in history and known for exemplary services while growing your career
- Employee Benefits Card offering discounted rates in Accor Worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility Activities, like Planet 21.
What will you be doing:
- Provides all arriving guests with a warm welcome
- Timely delivery of guests’ luggage, messages and any other items for delivery within the property.
- Assist the front office team with check-ins/outs as needed
- Maintain presence in the lobby as an ambassador of the property and brand, offering exceptional service to the guests.
- Personalize guests’ orientation of their room in a professional, friendly and engaging way.
- Proficient in providing clear and concise treatment introduction and product benefits to the client.
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience in a luxury property in a similar role
- Ability to prioritize and execute guest requests through strong organizational skills
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role in a 5 star hotel.
- Proficiency in English where additional languages are an added advantage.
- Operational knowledge of Opera and MS Office Applications
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Fairmont Hotels & Resorts on careers.accor.com to apply