Requirements for appointment:-
- Served as a Deputy Director of Human Resource Management for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- posses a Master’s degree in Human Resource/Human Resource Management, Industrial Relations, Public/Business Administration, Government or any other relevant qualification from a recognized institution; and demonstrated a high degree of professional competence, administrative capabilities and initiative in the general organization and management of human resources and a thorough understanding of the human resource management policies, regulations and employee relations, Labour Laws and other statutes that impact on the human resource;
- Be familiar with the Government policies and regulations relating to human resources management; and
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Implementation of human resource management policies, rules and regulations and ensuring adherence to the laid down procedures, rules and regulations;
- Analyzing the impact of the human resource management policies, rules and regulations on the staff in the Departments;
- Advising the authorized officers on the delegated powers and ensuring proper implementation and scope of advising the authorized officer on the professional human management standards and ensuring that the standards are maintained in the Department;
- Advising the County Government on succession management, human resource planning/utilization of human resources;
- Career development and initiating development and review of schemes of service;
- Advising departments on the General Government policies on human resource management; and
- Interpretation of Labour Laws and other statutes that impact on Human Resource Management in the County Government.