The Director, Corporate Services will be responsible for the provisionof the leadership, guidance and overallcoordination of the Finance andAccounts, ICT, Corporate Communications and Human Resource and AdministrativeManagement departments for efficient, effective and sustainable implementationof their respective functions in the realization of the Boards mandate.
JOB AND PERSON SPECIFICATIONS
The duties and responsibilities of the officer will entail:-
- Oversee the Finance and Accounts, Human Resource and Administration, Corporate Communications, and Information Communication Technology management in the Board;
- Formulate, interpret, and implementation of human resource, corporate communications, and information communication technology policies, strategies, and programmes;
- Responsible for the prudent management and utilization of all the resources under the above departments;
- Responsible for the development of a master strategy and business continuity management of the Directorate;
- Responsible for the implementation of the Boards resolutions on matters affecting the departments under his or her oversight role;
- Responsible for the consolidation of the departmental procurement plans and budgets;
- Responsible for teamwork and collaboration among the various departments under his or her supervision;
- Coordinating the preparation of respective board papers for Finance and Human Resource Board committees;
- Ensuring efficient, effective, professional, and sustainable human resource and administrative systems within the Board; and
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the strategies of the respective departments.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must: –
- Have a Minimum of ten (10) years of relevant work experience with at least three (3) in a management Position;
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following: Accounting,Business Administration, Finance, Commerce, Engineering or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Have a Masters degree in any of the following: Accounting,Business Administration, Commerce, Engineering or equivalent qualification froma recognized institution;
- Be a member of a relevant professional body;
- Have a certificate in Leadership Course from arecognized institution;
- Be proficient in computer applications;
- Fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six of theConstitution; and
- Demonstrate competence in work performance.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Engineers Board of Kenya (EBK) on ebk.go.ke to apply