- Deliver set sales targets in assets, liabilities, customer numbers and alternative businesschannels for the Bank.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Participate in product campaigns to ensure product information is readily available to customers.
- Conduct door-to-door direct selling.
- Gather feedback from customers on Bank products and their experience to seek improvement.
- Provide regular sales reports.
- Possess a degree or diploma in a business related field
- Minimum mean grade of C plain in KCSE
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be confident and self-driven
Method of Application
To be considered, the application must have a copy of
- Degree/diploma certificate
- KCSE Certificate
- National ID
All applicants MUST send their application & CV quoting the position to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 24th March 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Consolidated Bank of Kenya Ltd is an equal opportunity employer