We are looking to hire a digital marketing intern to be responsible for developing and helping to deploy digital marketing strategies that drive conversions. This is an opportunity to work with the team on various projects, including but not limited to creating content, landing pages, social media campaigns, email marketing, and website design. We are looking for someone who can contribute to our online marketing efforts by working in a fast-paced environment that requires excellent communication skills as well as strong analytical abilities.
- Develop and execute digital marketing campaigns for the company.
- Create, maintain, and optimize content that is relevant to our client’s business goals.
- Work with internal teams on ad copy development projects as well as other related tasks in order to ensure the successful execution of campaign objectives.
- Manage all aspects of online marketing including but not limited to design, build, testing, optimization, and reporting.
- Assess client needs by conducting research.
- Composing and posted online content for the company’s social media page and website.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in digital marketing.
- Strong communication skills. both written and verbal
- Knowledge of the latest market trends and social media marketing techniques
- Familiarity with different social media platforms like Facebook and LinkedIn
- Knowledge of email marketing software like MailChimp, HubSpot, and ActiveCampaign
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Stellar Human Resource Solutions on www.linkedin.com to apply