The Data Analyst will play an important business-facing role by being a central point of contact for all master data needs such as Products, Trade Vendors, Purchase Agreements, Approved Vendors and warehouse management. This position will ensure that all requests are prioritized, addressed and resolved in a timely manner. The Data Analyst supports Global Supply Chain through a comprehensive understanding of Master Data Management within Global Supply Chain. This position requires a thorough understanding of MDM concepts and supply chain operations. Data Analysts have the opportunity to work on and contribute to critical multi-functional areas within GSCQA.
Highlights Of Your Key Responsibilities
- As a central point of contact for Global Supply Chain Data, the Analyst will be playing an important role by being in direct contact with multiple legal entities addressing regular requests, answer questions, resolve data issues and provide analysis.
- Perform master data additions, changes and deletions in accordance with procedures and business rules
- Function as the main point of contact related to the day-to-day execution of MDM related tasks. They will work to answer questions, resolve data issues and provide analysis.
- Ensure requests for master data maintenance are properly authorized and approved
- Educate users on master data processes and business rules
- Maintains accurate and up to date price file management in accordance with current contracts.
- Conducts quality control activities and recommends and/or implements additions/changes to Master Data Management procedures.
- Monitors key performance indicators to ensure data accuracy and data management policies are working as expected.
- Develop and design improvements to the processes, procedures, tools, rules and metrics to ensure data integrity of master data domains.
- Execute all requests from Global Supply Chain to ensure that they are implemented according to set data governance standards and processes.
- Play a role on enterprise-wide efforts involving Master Data across the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Science, Technology or Mathematics (STEM) or a Business-related Field from a recognized university.
- 1 year of experience as a Data Analyst, preferably in an international humanitarian organization with a strong process and systems understanding
Demonstrated Skills And Competencies
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to understand and apply instructions or suggest alternate proven methods to move projects or requests forward
- Flexibility, adaptability and resilience in working in a constantly evolving environment
- Skilled at prioritizing work based on the importance
- Outstanding capability to build working relationships and bring about cooperation from leadership and working teams
- Very solid understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Strong analytical skills: ability to create simple to complex analytical solutions
- Ability to take an abstract analytical problem and break it down into meaningful tasks
- Ability to adjust to changing work environments, priorities and goals