JOB PURPOSE & SUMMARY
Our client who is in the high-tech space offering global technical services is looking for a Customer Support Agent to join their vibrant team in Nairobi.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Handling online support requests by providing relevant product/service information to clients
- Respond to any queries and requests regarding emerging problems that our clients and stakeholders might face, with accuracy and efficiency.
- Responding to incoming calls and providing accurate, valid, and complete information to clients and other stakeholders using the right methods/tools within the stipulated timeframes.
- Respond to incoming chats and provide accurate/valid/complete informational updates to clients.
- Identify, organize, prioritize, and process user requests through the system.
- Collect and verify all user documents and information.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism to increase and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Various support tasks assigned as shall be assigned
EDUCATION/KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or another business-related field or equivalent experience in a similar role.
- At least 2-years’ experience in Customer Service related roles.
COMPETENCY AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Excellent communication (oral/writing) and presentation skills
- Excellent communication, creative, organizational, and decision-making skills.
- Self-driven, results-oriented, and positive team player.
- Ability to thrive in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on the fly.
- Ability to respond promptly and prioritize workload effectively based on the needs of customers.
- Keen attention to detail and effective time management skills
- Eager to learn, adapt and collaborate at all levels.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Flexi-Personnel on ats.flexi-personnel.com to apply