We are glad to introduce our internship programme that is designed for individuals who are looking to work in a dynamic global organization.
The programme comprises of functional projects which the intern will be assigned over a period of 1 year. Along with accomplishing challenging tasks every day, the intern will receive coaching from the assignment / line manager through a structured plan and defined set of deliverables, to grow both business and leadership capabilities.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- We expect you to have graduated from the university within the last 2 years, with a bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, or related fields.
- We are looking for someone driven, ambitious and with a zeal for learning. You will need to have an analytical approach, complimented by excellent organizational and planning skills.
- You will need to be an excellent communicator and creative thinker, with attention to detail and the ability to use creative storytelling – written, visual and verbal – through integrated communications platforms.
- Having business and contextual acumen is also important for the role
- Previous experience in PR or communication roles (social media) would be a plus.