Requirements for Appointment:-
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines; -Commerce, Economics or Business Administration from a recognized institution;
- Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Kenya Part II or Certified Internal Auditors (CPA) Part III from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Examining vouchers, cashbooks, ledgers, confirming the propriety and accuracy of the transaction;
- Auditing annual accounts; and undertaking audit inspection of cooperative societies