- Be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) or its approved equivalent;
- Possess a Certificate in any of the following fields; business administration, Information Communication Technology (ICT), Kenya accounts technician certificate or any other approved equivalent qualification from a recognized university;
- Demonstrate outstanding professional competence and integrity in work performance and be result oriented;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Must satisfy the requirements of chapter six (6) of the Kenyan Constitution.
- Perform clerical duties to ensure smooth functioning of the sector;
- Compiling statistical records and maintaining an efficient filing system;
- Sorting, filing and dispatching letters;
- Ensure proper management of office properties and assets;
- Reception desk duties;
- Any other duties assigned from time to time by your supervisor.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Nairobi County on cpsb.nairobi.go.ke to apply