About the role
We are looking to hire a Carbon Project Associate within the Carbon Finance team focused on ensuring efficient coordination, collaboration, and reporting across various teams that contribute to various carbon investment projects. This is a perfect role for someone great at managing various stakeholders to timelines are met as per target milestones with great communication and reporting skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate will oversee the end-to-end tracking of raw materials through the supply chain to the end-user sale, for stoves linked to carbon deals, by ensuring proper records and supporting documentation are maintained.
- They will be required to work closely with the supply chain department and commercial team to ensure the target milestones of the carbon deals are well monitored and achieved.
- Monitor and verify raw material costing to ensure correct material prices and product costs are maintained and updated in the system for correct and timely management reports.
- Keep and maintain proper documentation and records of raw materials, goods in transit, and finished goods. Such documentation includes supplier invoices, receipts, purchase orders, bills of lading, shipping invoices, Customs forms, etc.
- Liaise with commercial and supply chain departments to develop accurate and up-to-date inventory status of various carbon investment deals through tracking of serially numbered finished goods from the manufacturing entity through to the end user.
- Monitor actual v/s budgeted consumption of materials and other variables for control purposes.
- Prepare (monthly, quarterly, and annual) carbon deal forecasts.
Skills and Qualifications
- 2-3 years of experience in the Manufacturing industry, in either inventory management, supply chain, production, or distribution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Procurement, Supply chain, Business Administration, or its equivalent
- Experience in budgeting, forecasting, and reporting in MS Excel
- Familiarity with business and financial principles
- Demonstrate very strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Audit Experience is an added advantage.
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics (NAV) an added advantage