Job Purpose: Reporting to the Business Head, the overall purpose of this role is to manage the Sales and Business development of the visitor management system.
Our client offers solutions for Electronic Security Systems, Queue Management Systems (QMS), Visitor Management System (VMS), among other solutions.
- Promoting and selling the automated visitor management system
- Building and maintaining relationships with the new and existing clients
- Presenting the organizations system in a structured professional way to potential clients.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements
- Ability to differentiate the companys product offerings and convey compelling value
- proposition to promote sales.
- Creating detailed proposal documents / quotations and handover reports
- Cold calling with the aim of maturing business
- Gathering Market and Customer information.
- Management of Sales and updating the Sales details onto the ERP system
- Ensuring sales performance and aiming to meet and /or exceed minimum sales target of six (6) million shillings in a quarter.
- Taking clients for site visits and demos
Required Qualifications and Competencies:
- A Bachelors Degree and/or MBA in Marketing
- Sales/Marketing Professional courses will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 3 years experience in promoting and selling software solutions
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in the field of B2B sales
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Sales/Business Development knowledge and experience
- Demonstrated ability to develop new business opportunities and improve the profitability and competitive performance of the business
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original Sales and branding opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability in identifying and responding to current and future customer needs;
- delivering innovative products, and service excellence
- Strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and balance priorities to achieve results
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution