The role :
- The graduate Associate role will give you an opportunity to start your career with a community of solvers that encourages you to lead with your heart and values.
- You will Learn through experience. Find the skills you’ll use to solve challenges today and tomorrow.
- You will have an opportunity to apply your insights, skills and experience and help us deliver lasting outcomes for clients.
- You will bring your unique voice and experience to our diverse teams. Together, we’ll find a new and empowering way of working.
- You will meet a firm that has the opportunities, mentorship and technology to take your career to the next level
- Must be a Kenyan citizen.
- Should have a B+ and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) or its equivalent
- Should have graduated in 2022, or be graduating in 2023,
- completed their studies by August 2023
- Must have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of upper second-class honors or its equivalent
For business units;
RAS IT Risk Assurance
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Data analytics, Data Science with a minimum of upper second-class honors or its equivalent