An officer at this level shall be responsible to the Senior Registered Clinical Officer (ENT) for effective provision of quality health care services in the Hospital.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Taking history, examining, diagnosing and treating patients;
- Offering specialized clinical services in Anaesthesia;
- Guiding and counselling patients/clients and other staff on health issues;
- Implementing community health care activities in liason with other health care workers;
- Carrying out minor surgical procedures as per training and skills.
- Collecting and compiling clinical data;
- Assessing, preparing and presenting medico-legal reports;
- Liaising with other health care personnel for efficient delivery of patient care;
- Teaching students undertaking training in the field;
- Referring patient/ clients to appropriate clinics and specialities.
Qualifications and Experience
- Higher Diploma in Ear Nose & Throat (ENT) or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine & Surgery or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Certificate of Registration from the Clinical Officers Council of Kenya.
- Valid practicing licence from the Clinical Officers Council of Kenya
- Evidence in Proficiency in Computer Application
Method of Application
Interested applicants who meet the requirements are requested to download and fill the application form. The application form together with a detailed C.V listing the qualifications, experience, current responsibilities, copies of testimonials and certificates must be submitted on or before 3rd April, 2023 to the address below:-
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta National Hospital
P.O Box 20723-00202