CURE continues to have needs for exceptional Anesthesiologists to join our team. This position represents a unique opportunity for a challenging and fulfilling career in improving the standard of health of a community. The Anesthesiologist will be responsible for providing hands-on anesthesia care to our patients, which adheres to the quality standards of CURE.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Complete preoperative anesthesia evaluations and make recommendations for appropriate anesthesia interventions.
- Utilize appropriate monitors, equipment, supplies, and medications in the set up for, and completion of, appropriate anesthesia interventions.
- Perform induction, maintenance & emergence of general anesthesia. Perform effective management of the patient airway and fluid resuscitation. Address and resolve any anesthesia-related complications that may arise.
- Perform various regional anesthesia techniques.
- Assess and implement pain management in the postoperative recovery period.
- Accurately and thoroughly chart pertinent patient information.
- Ensure the safety of patients during consultations, surgical interventions and in the postoperative environment.
- Assist the Medical Director in ensuring the maintenance of an accurate and adequate supply of medications and supplies.
CORE COMPETENCIES/SKILLS/EDUCATION NEEDED
- Medical degree (MD or DO) from a qualified, recognized medical institution.
- Board certification, or board eligible, preferred.
- Current and unrestricted medical license.
- Two (2) years of experience in a private or hospital practice.
- Experience in the developing world is strongly preferred.
- Fluency in English required. Fluency in one of the local language(s) may also be required depending on the location.
- Strong communication skills, especially with those of different cultures.
- Competency and proficiency in anesthetic procedures.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to CURE International on cure.applytojob.com to apply