- Recruit, Manage, and motivate a team of sales agents to achieve their sales targets.
- Training sales Agents on company products and services among other skills.
- Develop and implement sales strategies that maximize revenue and growth for the company.
- Set sales targets and ensure that sales agents are meeting or exceeding those targets.
- Monitor and analyze sales performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Conduct regular training and coaching sessions to improve the sales agents’ skills and Knowledge.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and customers.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure customer satisfaction and timely delivery of products or services.
- Prepare regular reports on sales performance and provide feedback to senior management.
- Conduct regular performance evaluations and provide feedback to sales agents.
Key Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Marketing, or a related field
- Over 5 years of Proven experience as a Regional Sales Manager in the Microfinance or Insurance sector.
- Proven experience in the Agri industry with knowledge and connections.
- Thorough understanding of Kenya’s provinces, counties, and agri-hubs.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Results-oriented and able to work under pressure.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- The ideal candidate should have a strong track record in sales management and a passion for achieving targets and driving growth.
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Group Finance Manager – Logistics) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 24th March 2023.