- Receive Payments and post amounts paid to customer accounts.
- Preparing, receiving, sending and verifying invoices in both payables and receivables.
- Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments.
- Handling payment to suppliers.
- Negotiate Credit Extensions when necessary.
- Managing payments to suppliers, customers and third-party vendors.
- Processing bank deposits and bank reconciliations.
- Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree.
- Must have a minimum CPA II.
- Must have 4 years of experience as an accounts receivables and collection assistant with at least 1 year experience in accounts admin.
- Must have good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and debt collection regulations.
- Self-motivated and proactive and has ability to work to meet deadlines.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Summit Recruitment and search on www.summitrecruitment-search.com to apply