Reporting to the Cluster Director of Finance and Business Support or his designate, the Accounts Assistant is generally responsible for tax management and payments follow-up.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Cluster Director of Finance and Business Support or his designate, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Tax management (Filing/Reconciliation of all Taxes).
- Assist Accounts Payable in supplier accounts reconciliation.
- Keeping track of all types of payments.
- Ensure that all financial payment documents are accurate.
- Maintain a detailed record of outstanding payments.
- Generate required reports and perform analysis as necessary.
- Strong Analytical skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal relationships skills
- Able to work under pressure and motivate others to meet tight deadlines
Your experience and skills include:
- A graduate degree in business or CPA (K)
- 3 years’ experience in a similar position within the hospitality industry.
- Familiar with KRA iTax portal and all Tax related reconciliations
- Accounts Payable experience essential
- Experience in data processing with knowledge of Microsoft spreadsheets, Opera/SUN/MC & Micros