To develop, lead and manage all commercial activities of their designated territory. To implement an innovative, growth focused commercial strategy, focusing on its existing product line, new product areas and existing and emerging markets. To ensure that profitable business growth is accelerated and that commercial success is achieved
- Responsible for recruiting, managing, training and motivating new & existing sales Team to drive revenue growth.
- Ensure quality leads are collected and uploaded from the field activities.
- Ensure agents recruitment and retention targets are met as per shared monthly/quarterly/annual targets.
- Ensure leads are converted with time period determined and at the acceptable recommended ratio of sales conversion.
- Ensure proper mapping and route planning shared with functional head and requisite support provided to sales field teams on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Ensure that customers in the assigned territory regularly keep up to date with payments and achieve set targets on PAR threshold as asset out by company.
- Ensure proper and timely feedback provided on competitor activities in relation to price, field activities, new product offering to assist management team in supporting activities to counter competition.
- Ensure sales target at a territory level are met to drive revenue from a particular territory with high level of integrity.
Knowledge and skills
- At least 3 years working experience in a similar position within B2B, B2C with proven performance record.
- Business Negotiation skills
- Training and Development Skills
- Customer Relationship Management Skills
- Commercial Acumen
- Knowledge of the Renewable Energy Industry is an added advantage.
- A university Degree or its equivalent from a recognized institution
- Kiswahili is a plus
- Experience in technology required for the role
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to ENGIE on boards.greenhouse.io to apply