AIC Kijabe Hospital
AIC Kijabe Hospital was established in 1915 as a small outpatient clinic within the grounds of the Rift Valley Academy and was originally named Theodora Hospital. Today, governed under the Africa Inland Church (AIC) – Kenya, it is a tertiary teaching and referral facility as recognized by the Government of Kenya under Kenya Medical Practitioners & Dentists Board (KMPDB). The hospital prides in providing compassionate healthcare to vulnerable patients in Kenya and beyond including this COVID-19 season by offering subsidized consultation for a period. It is an over 350-bed facility that performs over 8,000 surgical procedures per year and sees over 130,000 outpatients with a preponderance of women and children as its patient’s population from Kenya and beyond. The Hospital has four satellite centres in Nairobi, Marira and two in Naivasha.